Just in case you weren’t sure with the current weather we’re having, it is summer. And because it’s summer, we all know the first nice day we have we’ll be in the garden, BBQ on, paddling pool out with pink shoulders and a glass of something sweet to keep us hydrated!
Now you don’t need to worry about what drink to have in hand, as you can prepare with our delicious iced tea recipe (with added rum – we’re British after all. Sun’s out, rum’s out).
So, for our delightful iced tea here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Fruity Teatox mojito daytime teabag
- Boiled water
- 25ml shot of spiced rum
- 1 Lime
- Handful of mint
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- Ice Cubes
And to make your refreshing iced tea, you’ll need to:
- Place teabag in cup and add boiling water. Leave to rest for approx. 10-15 minutes to make the tea a little stronger than normal so the ice doesn’t dilute the flavour
- Leave to cool and transfer into a jar or glass
- Add rum, juice from half a lime, mint and sugar. Stir well
- Add extra sprig of mint on top for decoration and two slices of lime