We're excited to celebrate the lovely Saffron who has given us an insight into her admirable weight loss journey.
"I've been losing weight/getting fitter for about a year but hit a block where I wasn't toning up or losing weight anymore, then I read about Bootea and decided to give it a go after all the great reviews, I was absolutely amazed at the results after just a week!"
It just shows that if you've got your 'I'm not giving up' head on, then you really can achieve what you want. We really admire Saffron's determination to reach that end goal of hers, despite facing a few hurdles along the way.
We're lucky that we have so many customers out there that share their love for Bootea by writing reviews and sending in pictures; it helps people like Saffron find Bootea so they can also experience it's wonders!
Here you can see Saffron's awesome transformation from 9st 7lbs (133lbs) to 8st 4lbs (116lbs). She looks absolutely gorgeous, we adore her toned legs!
"After the full 28 days I didn't feel bloated at all, I was more energised, my skin was better and I finally managed to cut a few inches from my waist which is what I'd been struggling to do for months. I lost my last 4lbs with the help of Bootea"
We thought Saffron looked beautiful in her 'before' picture but now we think Saffron looks absolutely smokin' in her 'after' picture! Thanks so much for sharing your weight loss journey, we love to see them!
Start your weight loss journey today by ordering your Bootea Teatox here. Then send in your transformation pictures so we can celebrate your success!
The Bootea Team xx
Long working hours, social commitments, cooking meals, workout regimes and hobbies can all eat up the hours in our day. So it's obvious that something has to give sometimes, and often that is the amount of hours we sleep. There's nothing better than having a nice lie in on a day off! But sometimes it can be hard to fit in the recommended 8 hours of sleep, especially with our hectic lives nowadays.
Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety. Your body needs to rest for it to repair, especially if you're working hard at the gym. So if you're feeling really tired, it's often best to give into your body and get a good night's rest. Even if that means missing that workout or turning down a party invitation, because it's likely that you will feel much worse if you don't.
Some people struggle to get enough sleep, or even just getting to sleep is hard because they've got so much to think about.
Here's a few tips to help you get a sleep that your body will love you for!
1. Set a regular bedtime. Go to bed at the same time every night. Try not to break this routine on weekends when it may be tempting to stay up late.
2. Wake up at the same time every day. If you’re getting enough sleep, you should wake up naturally without an alarm. If you need an alarm clock to wake up on time, you may need to set an earlier bedtime. As with your bedtime, try to maintain your regular wake-time even on weekends. But we do understand we need the odd lie in now and again!
3. Relax before bed. Try to leave time for unwinding before bed. Try reading, listening to music, or meditating as part of your bedtime ritual.
4. Take a hot bath before bed. And drink your Bedtime Cleanse tea too! The drop in body temperature after getting out of the bath can help you feel sleepy, and the bath can help you relax and slow down so you're more ready to sleep.
5. Don't lie in bed awake. If you find yourself still awake after staying in bed for more than 20 minutes or if you are starting to feel anxious or worried, get up and do some relaxing activity until you feel sleepy such as reading, writing down your worries, listening to music. The anxiety of not being able to sleep can make it harder to fall asleep.
6. Avoid caffeine and nicotine before bed. Try not to consume these things before bed as they are stimulants so take a while to wear off. Try to opt for decaf drinks after 4pm so that it won't affect your sleep.
7. Steer clear of alcohol before bed. Although alcohol can help you relax, it robs you of deep sleep and 'REM' sleep, keeping you in the lighter stages of sleep so that your quality of sleep isn't as good.
So make sleep a priority and we promise you will feel much better, less cranky and your body will be full of energy to work out for the body you want!
The Bootea Team xx
We just love to see and share the amazing body transformations our Bootea customers send in! This week we are sharing a picture and review sent in from @ciaramoloney97 to our official Instagram page @bootearesults.
Ciara said she was "delighted with my 6lb loss after my 14 day teatox! Soo happy with my results! Delighted to find a product that actually works for me! Can't wait to start my 28 Day Teatox"
Ciara went onto say "still can't believe how effective the tea was! I loved the taste of the tea and it was so easy to do. Already started my 28 Day Teatox last week and I am seeing even more results!"
As you can see Ciara's 6lb loss has shown great results, the weight loss and toning on her abs looks incredible with just a 14 Day Teatox! It shows that if you commit yourself, even for a short time, you can get amazing results. We realise there may be other weight loss products out there but we really believe Bootea can help you reach your goals. Our free eating plan and amazing value fitness plan to purchase to follow during your teatox encourages you to get into the habit of eating clean and exercising to give your body all the necessary nutrition each day plus keeping your heart healthy and toning up your gorgeous body! All of these things combined give you a good chance of achieving your body goals, so what are you waiting for?
Bootea believe in celebrating your achievements and hope we get across to you that we have a supportive team here to help you with anything you need so we can help you along your weight loss journey! So order your teatox here and join the Bootea bandwagon!
The Bootea Team xx
We all get those annoying cravings where alls we want to do is stuff our face with crisps (also known as chips if you're from overseas) or chocolate (yes, our mouth is salivating too just thinking about it). But as we all know, crisps and other naughty treats are full of fat and bursting to the seams with calories! A typical bag of crisps is approximately 52% of your daily fat intake and 43% of your daily carb intake (nearly 200ckals in total!). This is obviously not something we'd be encouraging you to put into your body on a regular basis. You probably already know that eating things like this is causing extra fat to produce meaning weight gain and, if eaten too much, can mean damaging your health :(
So we're going to give you some easy healthy snacks that you can make super quick and munch on to cure those hunger pangs and any sweet cravings! This snack will also give you a boost of all types of vitamins and minerals that your body really needs!
Sweet Apple Crisps!
You will need:
- 2 apples
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
How to make:
1. Heat your oven to 160'C (320'F)/gas mark 3. Core the apple and slice through the equator into very thin slices 1 - 2mm thick. Dust with cinnamon and lay flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper as seen on the right.
2. Cook for 45 mins – 1 hour, turning halfway through and removing any crisps that have turned brown. Continue cooking until the apples have dried out and are light golden.
Leave to cool before eating. You can store them in an airtight container to take to work tomorrow or enjoy them now as a sweet snack in front of your favourite TV show with friends :) Sweet cravings now officially cured :)
If you like to keep on top of your nutritional info then here it is:
kcals (90) protein (0.8g) carbs (22g) fat (0.3g) fibre (3.3g) sugar (22g) salt (0g)
Although this recipe seems sugary, remember that it is because apples are naturally sweet so it is a healthy unrefined sugar! But as always, everything in moderation!
We hope you enjoy this recipe - tag us on our Instagram @Booteauk to share your pic of your Sweet Apple Crisps!
The Bootea Team xx
Wow! This transformation that was sent into our Instagram by @jade_amber1995 is truly inspirational! Jade’s weight loss journey started with a Bootea Teatox plus a great attitude towards a new healthy lifestyle!
Jade combined Bootea with a healthy diet and fitness plan to give her body all the tools it needed to lose weight and achieve a body to be proud of! Jade went from being 11st 4lb (158lbs) to 8st 10lbs (121lbs) - which is a weight loss of nearly 3 stone (37lbs) in just a few months!
Jade quotes “Pride is a very new feeling to me and I honestly couldn’t of done it without the help of Bootea! The wonderful teatox kick started my weight loss journey by shedding the first 8lbs in 2 weeks! Thank you for giving me the confidence to achieve my weight loss goals, couldn’t of done it without you!!!!’
We are ecstatic to hear this reaction to Bootea – this is why we created the teatox in the first place; to help people out there who want to achieve their dream body! We are so so happy to be part of Jade’s amazing weight loss journey and can only applaud her incredible commitment and attitude to getting the body she wanted. We don’t need to wish her luck, as it’s clear she doesn’t need any! Keep up the good work hun – you look amazing!
We’d love to hear your weight loss success stories from using Bootea via our Instagram @booteauk. Or start your weight loss journey today by ordering your teatox here.
The Bootea Team xx
Did you know your body is made up of about 60% water? The purpose of this water is digestion of foods, circulation and transportation of vital nutrients to name a few. So it’s obvious that when you don’t have enough water in your body, these functions don’t work as well because you’re dehydrated.
Question number two - did you know that when you feel thirsty, you’re already very dehydrated? Dehydration happens when there is an imbalance in the amount of fluid we are taking in compared to what we lose everyday through breathing, sweating and going to the toilet (about 10 cups worth of water a day!). Dehydration can cause you to feel light-headed, tired, constipated and can effect weight loss. A tip to know how hydrated you are, is to look at the colour of your urine, the clearer it is, the more hydrated you are!
One of the biggest problems with dehydration is that it can give you food cravings (especially sugar cravings). Basically it can make our body think we’re hungry when we’re actually thirsty! So when we give into these fake food cravings, it’s almost inevitable that it leads to weight gain. An amazing experiment at a university found that one glass of water eliminated midnight hunger cravings for nearly all of the dieters involved in the study – wow!
Other reasons your water intake can massively impact your weight loss:
- Drink a glass of water before each meal (we recommend not drinking during your meal as it can confuse your digestive system)
- Drink a glass of water whilst you wait for your kettle to boil to make your Bootea Teatox.
- Water intake affects your energy levels. Dehydration can make you tired and struggle to be active. Keep hydrated and you’re more likely to have that extra bit of energy after work to do your workout!
- Helps detox your body. Along with your Bootea Teatox, water helps detox your body. If you’re dehydrated, your digestive system won’t work properly and can mean you end up carrying too many toxins in your body which can lead to weight gain.
- Drinking plenty of water can boost your metabolism. On the other hand, not drinking enough water can slow your metabolism (which can lead to weight gain).
- Fill up a 1 or 2 litre bottle so you can literally see exactly how much water you’re drinking – you’ll be amazed at how much this helps keep you on track!
- Download the awesome app 'Waterlogged' on your smartphone to log your water intake and get hydration reminders!
- Swap sugary/high caffeine drinks for water as they can reverse your levels or hydrations
- If you don’t like the ‘taste’ of water, or find it too harsh to drink, try adding a squeeze of lemon.
We know water can seem boring, but we hope you now realise how important it is to drink plenty of water a day, not just for your general health, but also to stop that unneeded weight gain! So reach for that glass of water, and sip away!
The Bootea Team xx
This is the launch of Transformation Tuesday, where we’ll show you our amazing customer transformation pictures and reviews.
Our first transformation has been sent into our Instagram @bootearesults from @emmachicpea who took part in the 28 Day Teatox. Emma was 64kgs (142lbs) and after her teatox she weighed 60kgs (132lbs), which totals an amazing loss of 10lbs!!! Emma said to us “I am very happy and thanks to the tea it has given me a boost to my new healthy lifestyle”.
We are so happy to hear this as we at Bootea really believe in a healthy lifestyle. We don’t agree with unsustainable diet fads such as juicing, we promote healthy achievable eating using our free realistic eating plan to use during your teatox. And of course, we encourage you to continue to eat healthy afterwards!
As you may be able to see, after the 28 Day Teatox, Emma now has some incredible definition in her abs. We’re confident she will look awesome in a bikini and will be turning a lot of heads with her new toned look!
To achieve this toned look we also recommend exercising during your Bootea Teatox to optimise your results. We have a fitness plan available here to purchase for just £2.99 (sent to you quickly via email for you to download) which helps you incorporate a 30-40 minute workout a few times into your week that focuses on really toning your arms, legs, bum and tum plus boosting your metabolism!
We want to see more of our amazing customer transformations so send them into our Instagram @bootearesults or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org :D
The Bootea Team xx