Bootea Body Plan
It’s not too late to get on track this summer with our 6 week High-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout plan. Each Sunday night for 6 weeks you will be sent the next 7 days training plan to keep you on track. Join this movement, and become part of the Bootea squad.
- 6 week PDF workout guides, with a video explanation of each workout
- 6 workouts per week (1 of which is an active walk / light jog)
- Weekly emails for 6 weeks with next 7 days sent to you each Sunday evening
- Free 6 week meal plan, with 2 hero recipes emailed to you each week with the weekly workouts for additional inspiration!
- Receive amazing support and motivation from Olivia Cooney throughout the 6 week plan
We have teamed up with personal trainer, fitness enthusiast and founder of Pop-Up Fitness, Olivia Cooney, to create you an easy to follow workout plan, which promises to get you the results you deserve. Unlike many workout plans out there, the Bootea Body Guide gets progressively harder with each week as Olivia introduces new exercises, less rest time and higher reps. Olivia has also created a 6 week meal plan which we are including with the workout guide, so you can keep your diet on track.
No need for expensive gym memberships, a big garden, a load of equipment, or a lot of time – you can get the results you want with the Bootea Body Plan. So, what are you waiting for?
The Bootea team and Olivia are here for you throughout the next 6 weeks, so any questions or if you need some motivation then you can contact us on social media, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share your fitness journey and motivate other members of the Bootea squad by posting your journey on social media using the #booteabody hashtag.
“Training should be enjoyable...the journey to the most impressive you is an exciting one” - Olivia Cooney, Pop-Up Fitness