Our teatox packages contain two types of tea. Day Time Cleanse (morning) & Night Time Cleanse (evening). Here is how you use them:
This fantastic blend contains caffeine as well as a bunch of other natural stimulants which will leave you feeling motivated to reach your fitness goals.
When you should take it:
Every morning upon rising. It’s no biggie if you forget, just drink this tea when you get a chance.
Pour a cup of near boiling water over one Daytime Cleanse tea bag and leave it to infuse for 3-5 minutes before drinking. The pyramid tea bags we use make for the best infusion, allowing all the nutrients & flavours in the blend to come through. Not to mention, you don't have a bunch of leaves lying around in your cup getting stuck in your teeth, nobody wants that!
The tea bags DO NOT contain caffeine so you needn’t worry about staying up all night. It is important to note this blend will most likely induce a laxative effect to naturally cleanse & detoxify your body. The effect of the laxative is usually induced 8 hours after consumption.
If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur desist use & consult your GP.
When you should take it:
Every second night before bed (starting day 1) for the duration of the teatox. If you have specific health requirements or history you should take this drink ONLY as professionally prescribed (by your healthcare practioner not by our staff).
Pour a cup of near boiling water over one BedTime Cleanse tea bag and let it infuse for 3-5 minutes - Drink!
• Most of our customers think our tea tastes great! However, if you’ve not had green tea before it may taste a bit strange for you. You can always add natural sweeteners or other flavour enhancing substances (such as lemon, honey, maple syrup, a natural sweetener or soy milk) to either of the teas to enhance the taste.
Yes, Bootea is safe when used correctly as outlined in our use guidelines.
We ask our customers to use Bootea as a detox product and to follow the strict use guidelines we provide. Bootea should only be used for the directed amount of time as part of a healthy balanced diet aimed to detox the body (such as our Flexi Eating Plan).
As with all consumable products, the incorrect use of Bootea (i.e against the guidelines we set out) could lead to unwanted side effects but only when abused.
A few customers have asked if the Bedtime Cleanse aspect of the teatox is necessary as some people seem to be unsure about it, the below information should help you understand why this is an integral part of the detox.
Please note: It is perfectly understandable that some of you are still uncomfortable with the thought of undergoing the Bedtime Cleanse. Although we do recommend the cleanse (it does help achieve the best results), please be aware that our ‘Bootea Daytime Detox’ does not produce a laxative effect but still operates in a similar manner to the Bootea Teatox Packages.
• You should be aware that the Bedtime Cleanse tea bags will most likely induce a laxative effect. We therefore advise that the first time you use this tea bag should be on a weekend or a day off (giving yourself time to see how your body reacts to the ingredients & you can go to the toilet when necessary). The effects are not THAT serious, however we don’t want any embarrassing situations.
• Hydration is key. The laxative effect of the Bedtime Cleanse can often make you dehydrated. Dehydration is not beneficial in any way and will certainly not aid your health or weight loss regime. Basically, drink plenty of water!
• Once again, if symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, severe cramping or prolonged diarrhea occur desist use & consult your GP.
• If you have any concerns please contact us.